- Curl Boss Shampoo: A low-lather cleanse full of hydrating ingredients cleanses hair without stripping natural oils and brings the bounce back. (500ml)
- Curl Boss Conditioner: An ultra-hydrating formula locks out frizz, defines curls and imparts major shine. (500ml)
- Curl Boss Styling Cream: A leave-in, lightweight super cream adds definition without weighing down hair. (250ml)
BEST FOR: Curly and coily hair types.
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not either – that’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Yep, we’ll happily refund your cash on any of the BondiBoost range if you’re not completely happy with our products after a full 30 days. For more information on our refund policy or to start a return please click here.
Aloe Vera: Balances, hydrates and conditions
Macadamia Nut Oil: Strengthens and smoothes
Argan Oil: Hydrates, softens and enhances shine
Shea Butter: Moisturises
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Cruelty free & vegan
- Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours
Curl Boss Shampoo: Massage a small amount into wet hair. Lather, rinse and repeat as necessary. (Consider a double cleanse if you only wash one or twice a week.)
Curl Boss Conditioner: Starting with mid-lengths to ends, massage a small amount evenly through shampooed hair, working your way up to the scalp. Leave in for a few minutes. Rinse well, especially through roots to prevent excess build up.
Curl Boss Styling Cream: Apply to clean, damp hair from roots to ends. Scrunch and twirl throughout for defined, frizz-free curls. Dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser for added volume and definition.
Pro tip: Gently towel dry hair with a microfibre towel to keep unwanted frizz at bay