CLINICALLY PROVEN TO:
- Cause no heat damage*
- Increase volume by 67% after 1 use*
- Immediately reduce frizz by 35% after 1 use*
HOW DO WE TEST?:
- A 3rd party lab conducted an instrumental test
- AKA a group of scientists used the brush on human hair strands
- The scientists tested the condition of the hair cuticle with 100 passes of the brush, which simulates 1-2 months of use depending on how often you style your hair!
- The infrared heat technology was tested versus air drying the hair tresses and found that no added heat damage was caused by the brush versus air drying your hair
Our warranty covers BondiBoost tools in the country for which it was designed and intended to function, for legal or regulatory reasons.
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not either – that’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Yep, we’ll happily refund your cash on any of the BondiBoost range if you’re not completely happy with our products after a full 30 days. For more information on our refund policy or to start a return please click here.
The Low Down
- Use on dry hair, never wet hair
- Aloe-infused bristles add shine and reduce frizz
- 42mm barrel & 360-degree swivel cord
- Infrared heats up between 275°F and 450°F
- Cool tip for safe styling
- 60 min auto turn off
- Auto lock function
- 5-year warranty
Please note: Infrared Bounce Brush is 110-125V and is not dual voltage.
Always start with dry hair.
Want sleek and swishy hair? Wrap dry hair around the heated hair brush then slowly glide it down to your ends and curl inwards.
Want more volume? Pop the heated round brush under your hair at the roots, then hold in place for 10-15 seconds and slowly glide down to ends. Finish with Root Boost Volume Powder for maximum volume. Pro tip: wrap hair around rollers and let it set while doing your makeup for the most volume.
Want more of a wave? Wrap hair around the Infrared Bounce Brush, hold for 10-15 seconds, then twist out for a looser wave finish.
Looking for something for wash days? Try our OG viral favourite the Blowout Brush!
How to set the temperature and turn the Infrared Brush ON/OFF:
- Turn on and toggle to desired temp.
- Double beep indicates setting reached.
- Brush will auto-lock so you can style with ease.
- To unlock, hold ON/OFF button down for 2-3 seconds.
- Press once more to turn off.
- Turn off and let it cool down.
- Gently slide a comb under hair stuck in the brush bristles to loosen, then pull out by hand.
- Use a soft fabric to wipe away any product residue.
- Use an old toothbrush to gently brush product off the bristles.