Made with 540 high strength medical grade stainless steel needles (1.5 mm in size) for premium performance. When in use, these needles create “micro-injuries” in the skin and follicles, releasing growth factors to stimulate new cell production, encouraging the growth of new hair.
Use once per week - do not use until the treated area has completely healed.Directions: We suggest to lightly wet and comb hair before use to stop the hair from getting tangled. Part hair in sections and using gentle pressure, roll the dermal roller back and forth 3-4 times horizontally, vertically and diagonally. Temporary redness may occur. Slight tingling/stinging sensation may be felt.
AFTER CARE USE
Disinfect the Derma Roller with medical alcohol and store in the case provided. Use the Derma Roller once per week – do not use again until the treated area has fully healed. Replacing your Derma Roller is recommended when the needle feels blunt.
All standard orders over $90USD to the US ship free. (Yep, really.)
For the rest of the world, it's $39.99.
USA Shipping Rates
- FedEx 2 Day Express over $90USD (2 business days) - FREE
- FedEX 2 Day Express (2 business days) - $8.99USD
Canada Shipping Rates
- Fedex International Economy - 3 to 7 business days - $12.99 (under USD$99)
- Fedex International Economy - 3 to 7 business days - FREE for orders over USD$99
International Shipping Rates
- DHL International Economy - 3 to 6 business days - USD$39.99
The Serious Stuff:
- International orders may attract custom taxes and duties upon entry to your country that will need to be paid by you.
- All packages deliver Monday-Friday.
In the unlikely event you need to return something, please checkout our Returns Policy here.
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not either – that’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Yep, we’ll happily refund your cash on any of the BondiBoost range if you’re not completely happy with our products after a full 30 days. For more information on our refund policy or to start a return please click here.